Monday, November 22, 2010

Overview of The Question Box

Hey everyone!
First things first, will an egg explode if you deep fry it?  The general consensus was yes if it was in its shell, but you'd just get an eggy mess if you fry it without its shell.

I have some general things to say (or resay, really) about the question box.  By now, I think that those of you who have laid eyes on this blog know that it's a Question- related thing, so you answer it.  However, there is a But- this year, we're aiming for a discussion (it's more interesting to read, anyway).  So for now, let's make a deal: the first two people who comment can answer the question straight off- your typical an-egg-will-explode-because-so-and-so response.  After that, though, I want you to respond to the answer: pose a new question, or bring up something they forgot to mention.  We (the managers) will try to move the discussion along with questions and whatnot, but it's up to you to participate- and check back once in a while to see what others want to say to you.  See the comments that go on here as an example of how this should run.  If we all work together (cheesy, I know), we can do this! Yay!

Also, please, please, please refrain from using any source like yahoo answers, cha cha answers, wiki answers, etc.  Try being creative with your search terms, or finding separate pieces of information and putting them together- you'd be surprised at what you'd find!

One more small change for this year: Sunnyd will be an active part of the discussion, so again, make yourself sound good- a professional is on the scene!  Now, get commenting!

1 comment:

njguy320 said...

I really do like how you innovated the question box, a discussion is much better than people just posting questions.