Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Interesting Links about Chemistry

As you all may know we are learning about chemistry and the periodic table this year. Do you find all of that stuff boring and confusing? Well I might have found a song that might be able to help.

You may remember the song 'I Am A Paleontologist by They Might Be Giants' from the beginning of the year, which was about the dinosaurs right? Well I bring you another song from They Might Be Giants, called...

Meet the Elements! This song tells you about all of the different types of elements, and much more! I think that it is a very good science song and I hope that all of you will watch it (again for some of you if you watched it in science class already, in the beginning of the year) if you need help with your science homework.  Also, the song dubbed The Elements Song (I wonder what that's about?) is fun to listen to.  Can you sing it?

3 comments:

Toad Rockz said...

Well, I know that I can't sing the Element's Song...for now...hehe

How does he pronounce all of those words correctly? Even the ones that begin with 'y'? It's amazing...

awesome _ spectacular said...

I know, its really hard! I still cant pronounce it!

Pippin14 said...

http://improbable.com/2010/11/13/daniel-radcliffe-sings-tom-lehrer/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+ImprobableResearch+(Improbable+Research)

The guy who plays Harry Potter sang the Elements Song!! Lesson learned: That just proves the value of chemistry song, even to movie stars.