Sunday, February 13, 2011

Science Site!

I was just listining to the radio this afternoon (yes people still have radios!)  and I heard about this great new site!  Its a website that talks about all diffrent science related topics!  Here is the link to the site!   Quoted from the site "Scitable is a free science library and personal learning tool brought to you by Nature Publishing Group, the world's leading publisher of science.  Scitable currently concentrates on genetics and cell biology, which include the topics of evolution, gene expression, and the rich complexity of cellular processes shared by living organisms. Scitable also offers resources for the budding scientist, with advice about effective science communicationand career paths."

Even though most of you will probably not visit the site, I encourage all of you(njguy and magnoilia blossom) to at least look at it!  Its really interesting and its a great site to look at!  

No comments: